Ensenda’s cloud-based software provides both Fortune 500 companies and SMBs with real-time visibility and control over their supply chain’s last mile– often the most complex step where product is delivered to customers and customer loyalty and sales are risked. Through an innovative approach that enables supply chain partners to identify and solve issues before they impact the customer or involve the shipper, Ensenda evolves the last mile from being reactive to proactive.
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives to join a high-performance team and contribute to our phenomenal sales growth—nearly 50% in 2011’s struggling economy. This position is for a sales-minded person that is looking to develop their solution-selling and messaging skills, growing their career into either an Enterprise Sales Representative or Marketing role.
Leveraging your over-the-phone sales skills and tenacity, you are the key to a strong sales pipeline and first contact prospects will have with Ensenda. The Sales Development Representative is expected to have an entrepreneurial spirit, tempered with sound interpersonal skills and a quick-mind, in order to qualify prospects and generate interest in Ensenda. They work closely with Enterprise Sales Directors and Marketing to develop sales strategies and messaging that create new business.
If you want to trail blaze in a market that is taking off (Google “same-day delivery” and look at the recent news), represent an innovative and disruptive solution, quickly move into marketing or enterprise sales and work at fun, team-oriented company, we want you to join us.
- Generate qualified sales leads (e.g., sending emails, strategic calling) that create new business opportunities
- Position Ensenda as a must-have solution with senior executives and managers
- Conduct basic prospect qualification, assessing the fit for Ensenda
- Support Enterprise Sales Directors and Solutions Consultants throughout the sales cycle
- Work with Marketing to create attention-grabbing messaging and plan responses to potential objections
- Create and prioritize prospect lists
- Investigate prospects through call and Internet research in order to “tune” the message (e.g., current last mile use, supply chain software ecosystem and initiatives)
- Communicate market feedback to Marketing
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Familiarity with supply chain and logistics challenges
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to think quickly and problem-solve “on your feet”
- Experience prospecting / phone-based selling a plus but not required
Location, Reporting & Compensation
- This position is based out of the San Francisco office.
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary, variable compensation for both generating qualified leads and new business closed, and benefits. Compensation potential is unlimited.
- This position is within the Marketing team but has direct interaction with the VP Sales and Sales team.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensenda is the authority on logistics’ last mile. Ensenda’s cloud-based software provides companies with real-time visibility and control over their last mile through a unique approach that proactively identifies issues at the carrier before they impact the customer or involve teams from Transportation and Customer Service to Finance. For companies struggling with the limitations of a fleet, UPS or FedEx, truckload or less-than-truckload carriers– or even those looking to introduce innovative services such as same-day delivery – Ensenda’s software and services provide a turnkey method to unlocking the advantages of the local delivery industry. Fortune 500 and small-to-medium size retailers, manufacturers and distributors in a wide range of industries including electronics, building materials, automotive, health care and home products rely on Ensenda to streamline operations, control and reduce transportation spend up to 30%, decrease operating expense up to 15%, reduce customer issues and call volume up to 10% and increase customer loyalty and sales. For more information visit www.betterlastmile.com or follow us on Twitter at @ensenda.